Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at 2021 Lander Brewfest! This year, we are focusing on providing high quality, local food vendors to enhance the caliber of our breweries’ offerings—your participation will help us accomplish this.
Please carefully review carefully the Vendor Requirements, and take a moment to register using the registration form below. Please note that there are limited number of vendor spaces, so registration will be reviewed and accepted based on first come/first serve, the diversity of food/non-food options, local vendor applications, and vendor space needs. Thank you!
- All vendors must set up and be ready to sell from 5-9pm Friday, August 13 and again from 2-7pm on Saturday, August 14.
- All vendors must provide their own electricity if needed.
- Food Vendors must provide food options with proper catering permits and have adequate resources to minimize customers’ ordering time.
- Food Vendors: Chamber Dues for Chamber members, $350 Chamber Membership/Brewfest fee for non-Chamber members
- Non-Food Vendors: $100 for Chamber members, $350 for non-Chamber members
- Vendor Fee must be paid upfront, in full by July 1 or space will be released