Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at Lander Brewfest 2022! Food vendors note: we focus on providing high quality, Wyoming-based food options to enhance the caliber of our breweries’ offerings.
Please carefully review carefully the Vendor Requirements, and take a moment to register using the registration form below. Please note that there are limited number of vendor spaces, so registration will be reviewed and accepted on a first come/first served basis. Diversity of food/non-food options, applications from local vendors, and vendor space needs will play a part in our decisions. Thank you!
- All vendors must set up and be ready to sell from 5-9pm Friday, June 10 and again from 2-7pm on Saturday, June 11th
- All vendors must provide their own electricity if needed; we DO NOT provide generators
- Food Vendors must provide food options with proper catering permits and have adequate resources to minimize customers’ ordering time
- Food vendors: free for current Chamber members; $700 for non-Chamber members (includes $350 Classic Level Chamber membership)
- Non-food vendors: $100 for current Chamber members; $350 for non-Chamber members
- Vendor Fee must be paid upfront, in full by April 22nd or space will be released