Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Lander Brewfest. Every year we look to provide excellent food/ware options for the 2,500 participants attending this event. Please review the Vendor Requirements and take a moment to register using the Registration Form below. Please note that there are limited number of vendor spaces, so registration will be reviewed and accepted based on first come, first serve, the diversity of food/non-food options, and vendor space/electrical needs. We will make every effort to move all vendors into City Park near the brewers this year. Thank you!
* Be prepared to be set up and ready to sell from 5-9pm Friday, June 8th and again from 2-7pm Saturday, June 9th.
* Food Vendors: provide affordable food options with proper catering permits. Provide healthy, nutritious food with options for vegetarians and when possible use local or organic ingredients. Must have adequate resources to minimize customers’ ordering time.
* Non-Food Vendors: sell goods or provide materials that do not compete with any Lander Brewfest event merchandise such as pint glasses, event T-shirts, etc.
* Before June 1st pay the vendor fee:
* Food Vendors– $300 Chamber member; $500 non-Chamber member
* Non-Food Vendor– $100 Chamber member; $200 non-Chamber member